8/14/2009

 

Buy the Reality... Not the Promise!

Lemme see, help me with the “Gubmint math”... An increasingly imperial and arrogant congressional leadership, who after narrowly passing “Crap ‘n trade” which will lead to rationing energy and making it much more expensive… orders 5-8 luxury jets ($60M per) that burn more fuel in an hour than my SUV burns in a month so they can travel like royalty!

The only “Health Care” bill generally distributed was written by the most LEFTIE members of Congress (Waxman, Pelosi)… To make “free heathcare” available to ALL our great “leaders” are now proposing taxes on every aspect of American life from soda pop to the miles we drive to fund a “heath reform” they have NO INTENTION of living under themselves… Calling anyone, who even questions much less disagrees… Nazis and right wing mobs (and now racist)!

I now see I’m just a stupid American who needs to learn my “leaders” (rulers?) know best!!!!

As I have been SCREAMING from the rooftops! These aren’t “liberals” they are “Plantationists” as they plan to reside in the “Mansion on the Hill” and we serfs will dwell in the “mud huts” living a rationed subsistence… as there is just not enough prosperity to go around, and save the Earth too.

I can’t for life of me see why ANYBODY would be suspicious and upset.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?