2/25/2010

 

ObamaCare Summit.. How did Apostle Paul know?

This could be my shortest blog yet... but IMHO it's long enough!

I dunno how the Apostle Paul knew way back in the first century... that 2.000 years in the future in a land far away called the U.S.A. there would be a "Healhcare Summit" With Democrats in charge! But he musta knew! Go figure??????

Romans 1:22 - "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"

Postscript: Funny thing, I only found it boring when president Obama and the Dems were talking (sob stories cubed!)… the GOP stuff I found engaging and interesting. It occurred to me an hour or so in that the Democrats were deliberately being boring as to discourage most Americans from watching as the GOP guys cleaned their clocks and ate their lunch! Being unbearably boring… now that’s a strategy for you!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?